For its third edition, Salon du Luxe Paris will gather business and brand experts, innovative exhibitors and visionary speakers. For the third year in a row, we’re happy to partner with Laura Perrard’s unique, interactive and surprising event.
Since 2015, Salon du Luxe Paris is the go-to event for interactive conferences and insightful encounters in the center of Paris. With unique experiences, Laura and her team conceived this third edition to set the new rules for Luxury.
This year, you will have the opportunity to participate into a design fiction immersive experience: the Imprudence Lab will invite visitors to discover three hypothetical visions of the future, 2030, 2050 & 2070, thanks to immersive technologies.
A glimpse into this edition’s program
- 9:30 – As an inspiring opening to the event, Eric Briones from Publicis EtNous will present the Luxury Zapping, which is being prepared by our own Allan Joseph, co-founder of Clausette;
- 10:00 – Marie-Claire Daveu, from Kering, will present the group’s initiatives for an environmental friendly luxury business;
- 11:20 – M.X. Data and Celine’s CIO Dominique Guiffard will talk about I.T.’s new challenges;
- 12:15 – Louis XIII and IFOP’s Stéphane Truchi will evoke luxury’s new relationship with time;
- 15:00 – A panel talk about luxury in the coming 10 years;
- 18:30 – I will have the pleasure to talk about the new craftsmen with Alain Rousset, from Nouvelle Aquitaine.
Win a free ticket for the event!
Want to be part of the event? As part of our partnership with Salon du Luxe Paris, Clausette is offering one lucky winner the opportunity to attend the Salon du Luxe 2017 which is taking place on July 11th 2017. To take advantage of this great opportunity all you have to do is retweet the following tweet:
— Clausette.cc (@helloclausette) June 20, 2017
Try your chance and retweet this before Friday July 7th, the winner will be selected at random using Tweetdraw. There are no demographic or geographic entry requirements but before entering you should note the event is taking place in Paris, France, so you will have to make your own way to the venue – as travel costs are not covered by the final prize. All travel or hotel expenses made due to attending the event will be at the winner’s own cost. The entry requirements require everyone to have a valid twitter account. Those with accounts considered ‘fake’ will forfeit entry.