For its fourth edition, Paris’ Fashion Tech Week gathers the most innovative initiatives in fashion: from 6th to 13th October, several places in Paris will welcome conferences, panel talks, meetings and a FashionTech exhibition to close the week.
The Clausette team is very excited to announce two events within this week: a panel talk on how technology can help fashion being more transparent on October 10th at NUMA Paris, & a keynote on Fashion Creative Technology on October 12th at NUMA Paris.
Meet with the Innovators, Disruptors & Visionaries of the Fashion & Tech Industry.
The Future of Fashion is already happening: wearables, innovative & smart textiles, connected retail, 3D printing, young designers… Possibilities and perspectives brought by technology and the collaboration between engineers, developers and designers are unlimited. For its fourth edition, the Fashion Tech week Paris invite you for a week of innovations and surprises. Here’s a selection of our favorite events:
- The week will open at ESCP Europe with a panel talk on Big Data in fashion with Céline Abecassis-Moedas & Valérie Moatti, Academic Directors of the Lectra “Fashion & Technology”, Maximilien Abadie, Lectra ; Edouard Fonkenell, Claravista ; François Nguyen, La Redoute ; Benoit Sabatier, Clother ; Nicolas Santi-Weil, AMI | Thursday 6th October, 18h30-20h – ESCP Europe, 79 avenue de la République, Paris 11e
- Friday 7th October will be dedicated to innovation in Retail with the “Smart Mall Day” | Friday 7th October, 11h-19h30 – NUMA, 39 rue du Caire, Paris 2e
clausette.cc events #1 | how technology can help fashion being more transparent
- On October 10th, we will be organizing our first-ever event, with a panel talk on how technology can help fashion being more transparent: accelerated rhythms, intensive production conditions, environment, lack of information… The fashion industry has many challenges to undertake. To answer these issues, young creative minds have decided to build new models, to use technologies like Blockchain to fashion the future of a not so superficial industry – as it contributes to the 54 billion euros of the French “creative GDP” (incl. luxury, beauty & decoration industries). The talk, which I will be moderating, will feature Naïma Alahyane Rogeon, Lawyer & Director of the Design & Creation Department at Cabinet Alain Bensoussan, Lucille Mazé, Founder & Designer of Studiomazé, Thibaut Schaeffer, Blockchain Engineer at Provenance. | Monday 10th October, 19h-21h – NUMA, 39 rue du Caire, Paris 2e
Tuesday 11th October, startups will pitch their ideas during the Fashion Pitch Night. Organized by Julie Delaude, the event will see the 5 selected startups will compete in front of a jury of professionals. After their pitches, I will be delighted to present a short keynote on Fashion & Technology. | Tuesday 11th October – VOLUMES, 78 rue Compans, Paris 19e
CLAUSETTE.CC EVENTS #2 | new roles & tools brought by technology
- On Wednesday 12th October, our second event will be focused on the “new roles & tools brought by technology“. Technology has changed creation a lot in the past ten years. Creation & technology have been feeding each other and new jobs appeared. Beyond the buzzwords, creative innovation happens when communities open to each other. This talk will be co-animated by Stéphane Maguet, Creative Technology Director at We Are Social, Co-Founder & President of the Creative Tech Tank, and myself Noémie Balmat, Fashion & Innovation Consultant, Clausette.cc / Soon Soon Soon / Responsible for Fashion at CTT. | Wednesday 12th October, 19h-21h – NUMA, 39 rue du Caire, Paris 2
- For those of you thinking about launching a crowdfunding campaign, be sure to book your tickets to the Ulule breakfast: “the keys to a successful crowdfunding campaign in fashion & creation” | Wednesday 12th October, 9h-11h – Ulule, 8 rue Saint Fiacre, 75002 Paris
To close the week, Thursday 13th October will be dedicated to the Fashion Tech Expo organized by La FashionTech and hosted by IFM Paris | Thursday 13th October, 10h30-22h30 –IFM, 36 Quai d’Austerlitz, Paris 13e (10h30-19h30 – Expo, 19h-22h30 – Cocktail)